Whole Wheat Apple Raisin Cake
6 Whole Apples, cored and slice
3/4 Cup Walnuts, chopped
1/2 Cup Granulated sugar
1/2 Cup Raisins
2 Teaspoons cinnamon, ground
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (fat free)
1 Cup All-purpose whole wheat flour
1/4 Cup Butter, melted
2 Large Eggs
1 Tablespoon Baking powder
1-2 Tablespoons Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine apples, nuts, granulated sugar, raisins and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Pour into prepared baking dish; set aside.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, flour, butter, eggs and baking powder in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth. Pour batter over apple mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Top cake slices with powdered sugar and fruit slices.