1 Pound Whole wheat linguini, cooked "al dente"
12 Tiger Shrimps, cleaned and de-veined tail off cut in half
3 Tablespoon Garlic, sliced
1 Whole Garlic clove
1/2 Cup Arugula
2 Tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
1/4 Cup Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 Tablespoon Fresh flat leaf parsley
1/4 Cup Extra virgin olive oil
1/4 Cup Vegetable stock
- In a large sauté pan place 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, clove of garlic, cook at low temperature for 5 minutes until the oil is infused with the flavors.
- Disregard garlic clove. Raise the temperature at high heat add the shrimp garlic slices sauté for 1 minute, until golden brown.
- Add the cherry tomatoes sauté for 1 minute add the whole wheat pasta cooked al dente, vegetable stock and arugula.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until the sauce reduces and everything is incorporated.
- Add Salt and pepper to taste
Place the pasta in the center of the plate top with the sauce parsley and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and serve hot. You can always add a little bit of parmesan cheese for an extra zing.