1 Whole Cantaloupe
1 Whole Honeydew
1/2 Cup Blackberries
1/2 Cup Raspberries
1 Bunch Mint, garnish
1 Cup of fat free condensed milk
1 Whole Orange, juiced
Zest of 1 Orange
1 Lemon, juiced
- Whisk together all citrus sauce ingredients until well combined.
- Cut the cantaloupe and honeydew in half, with a spoon disregard the seeds.
- With a melon baler scoop the honeydew cantaloupe and watermelon in a mixing bowl.
- Mix with the raspberries and blackberries and set aside.
- Serve the fruits in a serving bowl and drizzle with the orange sauce and garnish with a spring of mint.